Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Couple Things

I went for a run today along the Great Miami River Trail. It was a great day for running, but unfortunately I got a cramp in my calf after about 4.75 miles, so I didn't go as far as I'd hoped to go. Hopefully it's just a cramp and not an injury that will keep me from running.

On my run, I went through a park where Obama and Biden had a rally a couple weeks ago. It's a nice park, but now it almost seems like it has been defiled. I prayed as I went through the park.

I want to apologize to the rest of this nation and the entire free world for all of the Ohio voters who are still under Obama's spell. I am truly embarrassed by the state of our electorate. I hope to start posting some information soon that can hopefully make some small dent in the ignorance of especially those Catholic voters who clearly have no idea what the Church teaches or why. Pray for our country!

1 comment: